- Summer, although I feel fall starting to slip in.
- A nice sailing getaway.
- A quiet and relaxing Labor Day weekend.
- Sleeping in my own bed with clean sheets.
- Angel came over for a visit and took down the balloon arch from her party. I absolutely hate the sound of popping balloons and there were still over 50 in the house some filled with confetti. I swear her future mother-in-law must hate me. Ha ha, never again will I have that many balloons in my house.
- My daughter’s wedding is less than a month away.
- My best friend and her family had a safe, fun, and relaxing trip to Europe to visit their foreign exchange student. It was their first trip abroad and I’m happy for them that it went well.
- A friend gave us enough firewood from the trees he took down to last us all winter. With natural gas prices skyrocketing, I’m grateful for free firewood to help keep our house warm.
- The house is clean and most of the laundry is done.
- My husband is making his homemade pizza tonight.
2 thoughts on “Gratitude week 140”
Homemade pizza, yum! Enjoy it! And yay for free firewood! Thats gonna come in handy in winter!
LikeLiked by 1 person