Day 11: Describe 10 pet peeves that you have.
1. It drives me crazy when people don’t use their blinkers.
2. Laziness is a big pet peeve of mine. Especially when people spend a lot of time making up lame excuses for it when it would’ve taken less time to do the work.
3. Being late.
4. Chewing food loudly and not closing their mouth.
5. Lights left on in an empty room.
6. People that don’t move over when I am on the road biking or running and almost hit me.
7. I hate it when someone tries to change the music in my car while I am driving or tries to control MY environment. I don’t care what you do in your house, just don’t tell me what to do in mine.
8. It drives me nuts when people tell me they are going to do something and don’t do it.
9. I hate it when people give me unsolicited advice when they have no idea what they are talking about. To add to that, I hate it when people tell me what to do in general. What makes you the expert on my life?
10. I hate it when people ask others for help, then complain about what they receive.