I would like to thank the wrong side of 50 https://wakinguponthewrongsideof50.wordpress.com for nominating me for the mystery blogger award. Although I don’t know her name, I consider her to be a friend and my biggest fan. She tells great stories about parenting, her life in NYC, and probably got the mystery blogger award for having a variety of content. Everyday is a mystery…Although she seems to find a quiet corner in the city to write, I think she is an extrovert since she always asks questions and interacts a lot with her audience. She also has the super power of being extremely organized. Maybe even her closet is color coordinated? She is just that great!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
This award was originally created by Maggie @okoto enigma
Mystery blogger award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
• Put the award logo/image on your blog
• List the rules
• Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
• Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
• You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
• Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
• Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about myself:
- My personality type is ISTJ, the number one career for my personality type is accounting. I am having some major self-doubt that I am as funny as I think I am. I would do the math, but I don’t really like math.
- I finished 3 marathons and a Half Ironman. I also had to write book reports in middle school gym class to pass the class because I was so horrible at sports. Moral of the story…don’t let what people think or tell you about yourself stop you from doing something you want to do.
- I like or dislike foods based on texture more than taste.
Questions asked by wrong side of 50:
- When were you most proud of yourself? Without a doubt my proudest moment was finishing the Half Ironman. It was such a challenge to complete it that I didn’t even berate myself over the time.
- What is your favorite drink on a hot day? An ice cold craft beer or my homemade banana daiquiris.
- If you could go anywhere on your next vacation, where would it be? I am actually going to Thailand on my next vacation…but some of my favorite places that I am interested in going to is Iceland, Bora Bora, Cuba, and Maine.
- What color are your eyes? Blue
- Dark, milk, or white chocolate? Milk
Questions for my nominees:
- How long have you been blogging?
- What is your favorite topic to write about?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What is the most beautiful place that you ever visited?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
My best posts:
It’s really hard to judge what is the best…I would have to reread everything and that might take awhile..