Thank you Lana Cole for nominating me for the sunshine blogger award. Maybe you thought with all of the spring snow we have received lately that I might need a little sunshine in my life. Check out Lana’s blog at https://colecampfireblog.com. She has a warm and welcoming family blog, plus she is vegan. She is very adventurous, fun, and posts some awesome photos too.
Here are the rules for being nominated…
- Thank the blogger that nominated you in the post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 8-11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo on your post and/or in your blog
Here are the answers to the questions I was asked:
1. Twizzlers or Red Vines? I’m not sure if I ever had Red Vines before. I had to Google what it was…But as far as licorice goes, I like red licorice but am not a fan of black licorice.
2. Favorite super hero? I had to ask my husband about this one. I like the whole super hero idea, but can’t say I have a favorite. My husband jokingly said that he is my super hero. Awww…sappy, I know. But I’m going to go with that.
3. If you could live inside a book or game which one would it be and why?
I would live inside of a book. It has to be a super good book, like a bestseller…but one that I don’t know the ending to so I don’t get bored. A psychological thriller would be fun. Maybe I could be a serial killer profiler. But I would not want to be killed or have anyone I know be a victim in this story.
4. If you could travel in time, would you go to the future or the past and why?
One thing I discovered about myself through blogging is that I really enjoy history, specifically family history. That being said, I would go back in time and get to know my ancestors. I’ve always longed for more than just names and dates.
5. Who is your favorite comedian? This one was tough too. I recently found a comedian I like out of our state by the name of Charlie Berens. He takes our culture to the extreme so it is rather funny.
6. You are a huge success as a song writer… What type of music do you write songs for? Unfortunately, I would probably be a song writer for country music.
7. If you were in the 2020 summer Olympics what event would you medal in?
Realistically, I probably wouldn’t medal in anything. It sure would be fun to be a really fast runner though.
8. If you could only drink one type of beverage for the rest of your life, what would it be? (NO Ryan, you can’t switch from a light beer in the morning to a full strength beer in the afternoon…) It would probably be water. But if I didn’t need it to survive, I would probably pick beer.
9. What is your favorite board game? Loaded Questions. In the game, you are asked questions similar to these and then you have to figure out who wrote down what response.
10. If you were going to stumble on to a wild animal, what animal would you be most afraid of encountering? I would really be afraid to encounter a polar bear. First, those things are huge. Second, I would really be worried if arctic animals moved into Wisconsin with the weather we have been having recently.
11. What is your favorite blog post you have written and why? I can’t choose a favorite post, it’s almost like picking a favorite child. I’ve been blogging for almost 3 years now…so this is really hard. Maybe you can help me out with this one by telling me your favorite topics that I write about…or subjects you want to hear more about..
Here are the blogs I nominate…
Here are my questions for you…
1. What is your favorite topic to blog about?
2. Do you prefer salty or sweet?
3. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
4. Where is your number one place you would like to visit?
5. Where is the most beautiful place you have ever traveled to?
6. If you were forced to pick one…Are you beauty, brawn, or brains?
7. What is your birth order?
8. What book/movie closely resembles the story of your life?
9. What is the temperature outside right now?
10. What is the last thing you ate?
11. What is your favorite hobby?
Thanks for participating. I look forward to hearing your answers.