- We had a nice long weekend with the family at the waterpark in WI Dells. Everyone got along and had a lot of fun together.
- It’s good to be back home again.
- I finished the childhood portion of my book I am writing.
- I met up with my friend Jen to check out a new restaurant. She invited us to their cabin in upper Michigan this summer.
- I went to an antique store with my mom and scored some ‘new’ albums for my record player. I bought a Nirvana, Guns ‘N Roses, and The Doors records to name a few. It was a totally unexpected find.
- I found a new bumper sticker that I like…Locally Hated…my family is not impressed but I am. It just came in the mail.
- I was able to find my dad a birthday card. The outside of the card read: You are at the age when people don’t really give a… The inside read: gift. When all else fails, funny works.
- I got a TikTok account. I’m trying to stay up on things.
2 thoughts on “Gratitude week 114”
Lol that birthday card is funny!
How’s your tick tock account going? Do you like it?
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks for asking. I haven’t really done too much with it lately besides watching videos every so often.