1. I checked Idaho off my bucket list. We are driving through it right now. No worries though, I’m not driving.
2. The technology to be able to write a blog post while being a passenger in a car.
3. I had a dentist appointment this past week and all is well.
4. My 16 year old cat had his vet appointment this week and it went as good as it could go. His thyroid disorder is currently stable.
5. The boiler went out on the pool and hot tub for most of the summer. The part finally came in to fix it. Also a pump went out that was replaced as well.
6. So far our anniversary trip is a wonderful getaway.
7. Even though we had to fly over storms and were expecting turbulence, the flights weren’t that bad.
8. My anxiety hasn’t been bad as I tend to worry a lot when I leave home.
9. I got my nails done for the trip. Sometimes it’s nice to pamper myself.
10. I’m excited for the second half of our trip at Yellowstone and the adventures it will bring.