- The weather the last couple of days has been absolutely gorgeous.
- I took advantage of the nice weather to finish my fall cleaning and wash windows.
- The autumn colors have reached their peak.
- I love the home renovation shows and I am starting a project on a much smaller scale turning my daughter’s old bedroom into my office. I removed all the trim board and applied the first coat of paint. I’m grateful my husband and I are willing to take on projects and finish them even though we don’t know what we are doing. There has never been an easier time to learn.
- Breakfast with my best friend at a new restaurant.
- I was able to visit with all my kids this past week.
- Angel came for a visit and brought over cinnamon bread she made with the bread machine which was a wedding gift.
- Paul’s homemade pizza.
- Fall campfires.
- Variety, change of seasons, and getting out my winter clothes. Warm fuzzy sweaters are the best!
2 thoughts on “Gratitude week 147”
renos….I’ve made many attempts…..one bedroom is into it’s 3rd year..lol
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’m hoping to be done by the end of the year so I can have a little writing space.