Ok, not only will these be random facts, some of them are downright weird…
1. I am left handed.
2. My blood type is AB. Not only do I have the rarest blood type, but I am the universal receiver baby! That means I don’t have to feel guilty about my fear of needles.
3. My personality type is ISTJ. Everyone in my house has a different personality, however we are all ‘T’s’ meaning that we are all thinkers versus feelers. Which also means that our house is full of debate versus drama. Lol.
4. I have incredibly good hearing. This has given me a natural ear for music. It also means that I wake up when a pin drops at my neighbor’s house.
5. I have the rare ability to voluntarily control my tensor tympani muscle. This means that with concentration I can close my ears off to sound without covering them. This has been a great gift when I can’t handle the sound of people loudly chewing.
6. I am a texture person, not a taste person, when it comes to food. I can’t stand eating onions, mushrooms, cooked green beans, shrimp, or chewy meat because of the texture. But, maybe, if you put these items in a blender I would like them.
7. I am a first born.
8. I ran in two marathons.
9. I have a Bachelor’s degree in something totally unrelated to what I’m doing now.
10. I have been with the same person exactly half of my life.
11. I have been married for 19 years. We have also been business partners for half that amount of time.
12. I found my first gray hair at 27.
13. I have 3 teenage children.
14. I love doing laundry, but hate dusting.
15. I read the whole Bible cover to cover.
16. I am double jointed and can touch my thumb to my arm.
17. I have 3 brothers, but no nephews.
18. I have 2 nieces, but no sisters.
19. I have a black thumb.
20. I like to clean.
Wow, that was a little harder than I thought it would be!
Please comment if we have anything in common…..
I’m thinking if we have zero in common, you have already moved on to another post…
1 to 5, casual reader…
5 to 10, follower maybe getting emails every time I post…
10 to 15, new best friend….
15 to 20, when can you move in??…..
20 or more….Wait, is that humanly possible?? Twins separated at birth?? Nope, that negates number 7 then…Lol..
Thanks for reading (putting up with me)!