- I am thankful for the beauty of the freshly fallen snow and the opportunity to go snowshoeing for the first time. It is good to have active winter hobbies.
- I am grateful that my husband is a genius at budgeting and finance. He is great at managing the household financially and that is one less thing I have to worry about. Plus while we were at the bank, my husband brought me over a sucker when he took a cookie since I couldn’t have one. I am thankful for the little things, not being forgotten.
- I’m grateful that my husband and brother Luke when on a men’s retreat together this weekend. I hope it was a time of spiritual renewal so they can have more faith to keep walking the narrow path during tough times. I am thankful they were able to do something together.
- Instead of isolating myself when my husband was gone, I reached out to a friend I haven’t seen in about a year to go cross-country skiing.
- I am thankful no one else in our house got sick after my daughter was sick and missed several days of school this past week.
- I love to read self-help type books on various topics. The last book I read, although helpful, was very dry and hard to get through. I’m grateful I finished the book this past week after taking several months to read it. I started reading The Tattooist of Auschwitz which is very good.
- I am grateful to have another light week and weekend coming up.
- I am grateful for the busyness of having 4 teenagers in my house. In a few months I won’t have any teens in my house.
- I am grateful that Arabella’s credits as a foreign exchange student next year in France will count towards graduation when she comes back home.
- I am grateful to have friends and ‘family’ around the world that I hope to visit someday.
One thought on “Gratitude week 4”
LikeLiked by 1 person