- After a couple of nights away and not sleeping the best, it is nice to be home and sleep in my own bed.
- My son turned 21 this past week and we got to spend a lot of time with him for his birthday.
- My husband, son, and a friend of his went whitewater rafting. I wanted to go last year but never went. I’m glad I didn’t chicken out because it was a lot of fun. Plus it was a hot day which made it so much better.
- It’s the first day of summer! Woohoo! Funny thing is that it is quite chilly here. I turned off the A/C and put on a sweater.
- Paul and I worked most of the weekend for our business. It was nice because some friends of ours stopped by to chat that we haven’t seen since before COVID.
- I am grateful to have a wonderful husband that is a great father to our kids. For Father’s Day we took him out to eat and toured a maritime museum. He had a really nice day. I’m grateful for all the great dads out there that make a difference in their children’s lives or men who step up and provide that guidance.
- I’m grateful that life seems to be back on schedule again. Some friends of ours just invited us to their Halloween party this fall. It’s nice to have some events back on the calendar.
- I’m grateful that my daughter seems to like her new job.
- I’m grateful that the pool guys came out today to put in a new filter. It’s always nice when broken worn out things are fixed.
- I’m grateful that I haven’t had the chance to be bored this summer. So far it seems to be going a whole lot better than last year. I’m sure almost everyone can say an amen to that!!
2 thoughts on “Gratitude week 77”
Looks like you had a wonderful week so I am glad you took the time to think about what you are grateful for!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you! 🙂