- A new year feels like a fresh start.
- We had a successful New Year’s bash.
- The police didn’t show up at my son’s party this year so that is a win. LOL! His party seemed pretty lame this year so that is good. No one freaked out and got disorderly. (Last year a girlfriend of a friend’s cousin got drunk and had a domestic dispute).
- I was able to get out and go snowshoeing.
- We figured out the problem we were having with the garage/apartment pipes. Apparently the garage/apartment has a totally separate septic tank from our house we didn’t know about which was full. Thankfully the pipes did not freeze over the cold snap we had. We’ve been living in our house for over 4 years and we are still learning new things. LOL
- Arabella was sick at Christmas then Angel got sick. Thankfully they were both feeling mostly better for New Year’s.
- I had my mammogram today which came back normal.
- We took down our trees and Christmas decorations yesterday. I hate to take everything down but it is nice not to sneeze and feel stuffed up from my tree allergies.
- I’m grateful to have a husband who is a hard worker and likes to complete projects.
- It’s now puzzle season. I probably got 6 puzzles from my mom alone for Christmas.
2 thoughts on “Gratitude week 157”
ah ha!…my wife asked for puzzles, she usually sticks to 1,000 pieces, but the great husband, she now has two huge 2000 piece puzzled to keep her busy…I think she’s happy?
I’ve stopped -almost – watch news, but, the planet doesn’t sem to be getting any better…..think global, but act local doesn’t really work for the women of Iran and Afghanistan…will we get better?
LikeLiked by 1 person
We can only control what we can control which sadly at times does not seem like much. I have to keep telling myself that.
I hope your wife likes her puzzles. But having a good husband is the greatest gift!