1. I’m grateful that the sun is shining today. It’s been a long time.
2. I’m grateful to be planning a vacation and visiting states that I’ve never been to before.
3. I’m grateful to have a house with an indoor pool. Last week we had a party for the youth group at church. It’s a miracle, but now the youth group has twice as many kids. Plus I have several new items to add to my collection of things left behind; a sock, a bra, and a cute bikini. Would these be weird items to put in the church lost and found box??
4. If all else fails, at least I have a sense of humor.
5. I’m grateful to watch my son perform with his new band for open mic. I am very proud of his talent. There is nothing like watching my children perform. Plus I saw an acquaintance there who said she goes to open mic just to sing with the house band. She said I should give it a try sometime and I’m planning on it.
6. I’m grateful to live in a state where we can provide unique experiences for our foreign exchange students. Yesterday Paul took us ice fishing.
7. I am grateful to try another new trauma therapy. I have been sleeping better.
8. I am grateful that several friends at this point seem to be winning the battle against cancer.
9. I finished The Tattooist of Auschwitz this week and started another Holocaust book called The Choice written not to long ago by a survivor. I’m thankful that she was able not only to survive but make something good out of a horrible experience. I am very impressed she was able to write such an insightful and inspirational book in her later years of life.
10. I am grateful it is February and the end of winter is in sight.