- Tonight we are having some friends over to watch the Packer game. I suggested that we just order pizzas although I couldn’t have any. I am grateful my husband made me a dairy free pizza late last night for today so I don’t feel left out. I think that is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. I didn’t ask him. He just went to the store, bought my favorite ingredients, made a yeast free crust from scratch, and shredded goat cheese. His kindness towards me makes me feel loved. Way to go!!
- I am grateful I have a really good therapist. The last couple sessions she worked with me right through her lunch break. We started up brainspotting again this past week and for awhile I felt at peace.
- I am grateful to learn about Complex PTSD. I am eager to keep healing and growing into the best me I can be.
- I am grateful my kids made it home safely after driving through winter weather.
- I am grateful to have 700+ awesome followers who are interested in hearing my story.
- I am grateful to be able to push through my fear and anxiety which has been running rampant this week.
- I am grateful for my kids that keep me too busy so I don’t isolate myself from the world.
- Yesterday I had a pajama day. I’m grateful I didn’t have to go anywhere or do anything. (C’mon, some introverted isolation is okay!).
- I’m grateful to have an industrious husband. Yesterday he plowed out the driveway and he is working hard to start a new business.
- I am grateful my friend Cara liked my book. The test readers want me to go deeper. I am ready to go deeper now. It’s time to rip away the security blanket to embrace brutal honesty. It’s time to face my demons. It’s okay to write about things that are uncomfortable if expressing my thoughts and feelings is good for me.
One thought on “Gratitude week 3”
LikeLiked by 1 person