1. And more compliments on my hair. This time I received them at the grocery store.
2. We haven’t killed each other yet, nor has the virus killed us. Seriously though, I am grateful for the health of family and friends. I hope you are in good health and good enough spirits under the circumstances we find ourselves in.
3. We finished one puzzle and still have 11 left to go before I run out. What a great time to renew an interest in old hobbies. I haven’t done a puzzle in years.
4. I am reading a good book and have 2 more left before I run out.
5. I’m grateful that my husband is willing to do a lot of the cooking since he is a better cook than I am.
6. We have enough food to eat.
7. I am thankful to be an introvert in this time of isolation and solitude. I am not alone since my family is home more.
8. I am grateful for the start of spring. Although it is pretty cold outside, it is not as cold as it would be in the dead of winter. It is a little easier to run outside than it would be in January.
9. After struggling with insomnia nearly every night for the past couple months, I am thankful I was able to sleep well twice this past week.
10. I am thankful for a cat that snuggles at my feet every morning while I drink my coffee. Time to get in touch with the simpler things.