Wow, what a tough week to have gratitude…
1. My daughter Angel is feeling better after having a fever. She called the doctor’s office and they weren’t concerned about her having corona virus. My mom and I decided to just go on with life and attend the bridal shower today. However, we were told they didn’t want us there although my aunt with lung issues works at the hospital and her future DIL flew across the country to be there. Everyone there had the potential to be exposed which created hurt feelings from my mom.
2. Everyone in the family is currently healthy.
3. And more compliments on my hair.
4. My daughter Angel was offered and started a new job in her field. She will be graduating in 2 months.
5. I had a wonderful week with my daughter over her spring break. With her new job she insisted on taking me out to eat and paid for my lunch. I feel gratitude she is good with money and has a new job that will pay her bills.
6. I was offered a job with the census today.
7. I’m grateful for my husband and children.
8. I am grateful to be able to make fairly good decisions while under a lot of stress. We still have not decided whether or not to go to Florida on our planned vacation this week. I try not to let fear dictate my life, however still have the need to make realistic plans under the circumstances. The good thing is we developed a plan I am more comfortable with if we go. Angel will stay at our house while we are gone with our son Alex. I trust my adult children will be able to take care of things while we are away.
9. If we end up being stuck in our house for a month, it is a great place to be.
10. I am grateful to belong to an awesome church.