- It’s the last day of February and it feels like spring is coming.
- I enjoyed a spa day with my mom. Her COVID anxiety dropped drastically after the second dose of the shot.
- My daughter’s name finally came up on the waiting list for residential care.
- Arabella finished all of her high school coursework online and will be graduating on time! I’m grateful she has completed school before residential. I honestly didn’t think she would be able to pull it off, but she did. Yeah!!
- My daughter Angel achieved great success with her hobby business and her work will be displayed online with a popular brand.
- I’m grateful for a coffee date with my best friend.
- I’m grateful I was asked to give my testimonial for the wellness clinic. I thought maybe they just wanted me to write a little something. But they want to do a video of my success story. I think it’s pretty cool to have the opportunity to share my story.
- I’m grateful that my hard work paid off so I could have a success story to share.
- I’m grateful that my daughter Angel spent a couple days visiting at home. We watched some old movies while I worked on my puzzle.
- I’m grateful that my husband and son are on their way home after spending a couple days on their annual fishing trip with the guys.
2 thoughts on “Gratitude week 61”
Gratitude really is the fuel in my tank at the moment. It’s so important to take stock and be grateful for the things we have in our lives. “Gratitude turns what we have into enough.” – Anonymous
Thanks for sharing 🤍
LikeLiked by 1 person
Absolutely!! Gratitude is a very important step in our life journeys.